Ready to use substitute lesson plans for a complete school day! Everything is written for you! The activities are engaging and hands on. All you need to do is program (this is an electronic copy so go ahead and type before printing) the class schedule, the class procedures sheet and the content lesson time periods for your specific classroom so the sub knows when to do what. Then place the plans and a class roster in a folder on your desk. That's it! You can keep the plans on your desk for an emergency situation or use them for a scheduled absence. The only materials you need to make sure the sub and students have access to are everyday desk/tub items such as pencils, crayons, scissors, glue, writing paper, construction paper and a white board or chalkboard. You will need to make a class set of two worksheets for the substitute. You can pick and choose which lessons to include in your substitute folder for the day.
This grade level kit contains:
1. The programmable information sheets, programmable class schedule,
2. 30-40 minute reading lesson (building words with the at and ash word families) (make enough copies of the building words worksheet for your class) with a 15 minute extra time activity,
3. 30 minute math lesson (adding multiple numbers, number stories) (the substitute will need to cut out a paper die and put together depending on first or second semester )with a 15 minute extra time activity,
4. 30 minute writing lesson (mystery personality descriptions) with 10 minute extra time activity,
5. 30 minute spelling lesson (Stop and Scribble),
6. 30 minute science lesson (fingerprints) with 10 minute extra time activity, (make enough copies of the fingerprints worksheet for your class)
7. 30 minute social studies lesson (school jobs), 30 minute art lesson (shapes and art in the classroom),
8. 30 minute extension lesson (Seven Up).
The lessons are designed to be presented in a way consistent to the standard cycle of instruction. These lesson plans were written for regular primary/elementary classrooms and substitute teachers. So, treat yourself and enjoy your day off!
Graphics from: www.mycutegraphics.com
Fonts from: Fonts 4 Teachers
This Work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License