Need last minute, low-prep substitute plans? This product is FOR YOU! These activities were created with your students in mind…they are engaging and easy for your sub to implement, plus they are low prep for you! ALL you need to do is make the copies!
Please read below to see EXACTLY what is included with your purchase of these sub plans! Please note-No formal lesson plans are included. This pack is strictly worksheets & printables for you to leave for your substitute or prep for a sub bin/sub tub.
You will receive the following ELA and Math activities…
· The first 6 activities were created to go along with the book “Where the Wild Things Are.” There is a writing prompt, ABC order, word building activity, reading response, book review, and comprehension worksheet. Your substitute can read the book aloud to your class or play a read aloud from YouTube, then have your students work on these activities!
· TWO additional ABC order worksheets
· Friendship writing/drawing worksheet
· Additional word building worksheet
· Long Vowels Galore! A separate worksheet is included for Long A, Long O, Long I, and Long U.
· Short vowel word families worksheet
· Word search + answer key
· Color by sight word
· Reading comprehension worksheet (passage + questions)
· Fix the sentence
· Fix the question
· Place value-count the base ten blocks worksheet
· Place value cut & paste worksheet
· Counting coins worksheet (total values less than $1)
· Time to the hour/half hour worksheet
· Addition/subtraction cut and paste worksheet
· Addition fact practice
· Subtraction fact practice
· FIVE DIFFERENT SOLVE-THE-RIDDLES! Students must solve the problems to reveal the answer to the riddle. There are 5 different worksheets, one for place value, money, time, addition, and subtraction
· Color by number
· Color by sum
If you own my original No Prep Substitute Plans Pack and are looking for more substitute activities, this product is perfect because the activities included are completely different from the original! You can also grab BOTH packs for a discounted price by purchasing the Substitute Bundle!
If you do decide to purchase this product, please leave feedback! Not only is it valuable to me, but you will also earn TpT credits to apply toward your future purchases! Win-Win!