Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
First Grade End Of The Year Math Review Bundle
This fun first grade math review is perfect for your end of the year first grade math review or assessments. Engage your first grade math students in fun math activities that will help them review what they learned all year long.
This First Grade End Of The Year Math Review BUNDLE reviews all of the standards under the Operations and Algebraic Thinking, Number and Operations in Base Ten, Measurement and Data, and Geometry strands of the first grade math standards.
Each topic in the first grade math review bundle includes a colorful anchor chart poster that can be used for guided practice or to display in the classroom. These first grade end of the year math assessments include pages for independent practice, small group work, or centers. Use part or all of this First Grade End Of The Year Math Review Bundle to help your students review each of the common core first grade math standards.
The First Grade End Of The Year Math Review Bundle includes:
- 200 Pages of first grade math review activities
- 6 Complete sets of 1st grade math review products to cover all standards
- Printable Format
- Digital Format for Google Apps or EASEL activities
Standards covered by the First Grade End Of The Year Math Review Bundle include:
- Operations and Algebraic Thinking 1.OA
- Addition and Subtraction Word Problems 1.OA.1
- Two-Part Word Problems 1.OA.2
- Write the Addition Facts Another Way 1.OA.3
- Relating Addition and Subtraction 1.OA.4
- Addition and Subtraction within Twenty 1.OA.5
- Balancing Equations 1.OA6
- Addition and Subtraction true or false 1.OA.7
- Find the missing number 1.OA.8
- Number and Operation in Base Ten 1.NBT
- Counting to 120 1.NBT.1
- Understanding Tens and Ones 1.NBT.2
- Ordering and Comparing Numbers 1.NBT.3
- Add within 100 1.NBT.4
- Ten More, Ten Less 1.NBT.5
- Subtract within 100 1.NBT.6
- Measurement and Data 1.MD
- Ordering and Comparing length 1.MD.1
- Measuring using standard Units 1.MD.2
- Telling and writing time 1.MD.3
- Organizing, Representing and Interpreting Data 1.MD.4
- Geometry 1.G
- Attributes of Plane Shapes 1.G.1
- Attributes and Composition of Shapes and Geometric Figures 1.G.2
- Parts of a Whole 1.G.3
This comprehensive review provides students with practice of all of the skills required for mastery of the standards and allows a rigorous path that leads students to the next level of learning.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to log in). Next to each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This material is copyrighted by Barbara Morgan Balius. The purchase of this copyrighted product includes a limited license for your classroom use. It is meant for use by one teacher in one classroom. You may use this resource for each of your students in one classroom. The product may not be copied and distributed, uploaded to the internet, or stored in a public retrieval system outside of the scope of your classroom before obtaining written approval from its author, Barbara Morgan Balius. This resource is not an Open Education Resource (OER) and as such cannot be uploaded to any #GoOpen websites, including, but not limited to, Amazon Inspire. If you intend to use it for more than one classroom, a whole school, or a whole district, additional licenses may be purchased on Teachers pay Teachers in my store. The pages included in this resources may not be used in whole or in part to create something new, and/or be distributed in any way without written consent from the author, Barbara Morgan Balius.
If you have any questions pertaining to this limited license for this product, please contact email@example.com for a quote.