First Grade Fractions for Google Slides
- Google Drive™ folder
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This is my ENTIRE bundle of first grade math activities for Google Slides. The activities cover skills across many of the standards. I'll add new products in as I create them. Enjoy! These digital activities should be used with Google Slides. Watch this video tutorial to learn how to add and assiPrice $70.20Original Price $88.00Save $17.80
Your first graders will love learning about fractions, equal shares, and partitioning shapes with these fun activities for Google Slides! Each slide features moveable pieces where students can drag, move, and sort items.
This is a digital assignment that can be used with Google Slides and assigned to your students in Google Classroom. Watch this video tutorial to see how to add this resource to your Google Classroom.
⭐ Get more & save more!
This resource is included in my First Grade Geometry Bundle
WHAT'S INCLUDED? (20 Pages total)
- 6 Lesson slides
- 2 pages of sorting equal/unequal shares
- 4 pages of identifying "one fourth of," "one third of," "one half of," and "one whole."
- 2 pages of partitioning shapes
- 2 pages of sorting halves, thirds, and fourths
- 4 pages of identifying fractions
Check out these other resources for Google Classroom!
- 2D Shapes
- 3D Shapes
- Identifying Teen Numbers
- Composing Teen Numbers
- Shopping with dimes and pennies
- Counting dimes and pennies
- Adding Multiples of Ten
- Subtracting Multiples of Ten
- Subtraction within 10
- Compare word problems
- 3 Addend word problems
CONNECT WITH ME!