First Grade Hour and Half Hour Telling Time Worksheets, Assessments, and Center
Also included in
- This bundles features 5 First Grade Math products that focus on the 'Geometry' and 'Measurement and Data' standards. Fractions, time, 2D and 3D shapes are covered. A set of 20 review worksheets are also included (which revise all the first grade standards).The following products are included:TellingPrice $13.99Original Price $16.99Save $3.00
Are you teaching time to the hour and half hour to your 1st grade students? Then these worksheets are exactly what you need for your math lessons or math centers! This packet is a selection of engaging time worksheets and time activities.
This is designed for 1st grade (common core aligned to the telling time standard below). NOTE: It can still be used in other year levels (such as 2nd grade).
- It’s a HUGE time saver – simply print and go!
- It's great value - 53 pages!
- It’s versatile – students in 1st and 2nd grade could try these activities, depending on their capabilities
- It’s Common Core aligned explicitly to the 1st grade standard (CCSS.MATH.CONTENT.1.MD.B.3: Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks).
- Each page specifies what is covered (e.g. 'tell time to the hour' or 'read digital times'.
- It has fun and engaging clipart!
- Each style of worksheet comes in 'hour', 'half hour', and 'hour & half hour'!
- There's assessments for 'hour', 'half hour', and 'hour & half hour'.
- There's hands-on learning through the puzzle center, make a clock, interactive notebooks, and cut and paste activities.
- Answer keys are included.
- 24 puzzles (12 Hour Times, 12 Half Hour Times) in 4 vibrant colors (blue, yellow, green, and red). Simply print, laminate (if you want), and cut out. Students mix up and rearrange to match up the clocks and times.
- Make a Clock Cut & Paste
- Flower Time x3 (Read words, draw clock)
- Watch Out x3 (Read words, draw clock)
- Sun Match x3 (Read words, match to clock)
- Clock Cut & Paste x3 (Read digital)
- What's the Time? x3 (Read digital, draw clock)
- Clock Sort (Hour & Half Hour)
- Make a Watch (Match clock face to digital time)
- Interactive Notebooks x3 (Match clock face to digital time)
- Time Match Up x 3 (Match clock face to digital time)
- Robot Time x 6 (Circle the words/digital time)
- Tell the Time x 8 (Write the words, write the digital time, read the words, read the digital time)
- Assessment x 3 (Hour, Half Hour, and Hour/Half Hour)
All worksheets come in an answer key version too!
Whenever I teach time, it brings out an obsessive need in me to cover all bases! I used to spend hours searching the internet for every element of telling time that I wanted to cover (read digital, write digital, read analog, write analog, read time in words to the hour etc). So I created this product so it's all in one place! I also used to really struggle to find a single page of assessment that covered all the areas. So enjoy!
- Whole group math lessons when teaching time
- Small group work (telling time math centers)
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
- Morning work
- Activity for a sub
Enjoy this resource! Don't forget to follow my store for more awesome products and rate this product for your TPT credits :)