As a writing coach, I believe the kind of paper you provide students directly influences the writing they do and this is especially true in non-fiction writing. This paper packet was created and designed to be used to support instruction within information writing CCSS.W.2.
This resource is just as much about supporting your teaching decisions as a writing teacher as it is providing writing papers to support your instruction.
Teachers will love the differentiation possibilities to support all your writers during writing workshop.
Kids will love the variety of paper choices. Scaffolds of support that will help even your most reluctant writers are provided by the graphic organizers.
Included in this narrative packet are:
• Differentiated paper choices depending on the stage of your writers
• Writing Stages Continuum
• Coaching support regarding paper choices and graphic organizers
• Graphic organizers aligned to information text type
• Student writing booklet covers
• Student writing booklet inserts
• Tiny Topic notebooks aligned to information text type
For more information about literacy, I hope you will check out my blog at www. pureliteracy.com