Also included in
- Read aloud lessons for the ENTIRE YEAR of FIRST GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! This BUNDLE includes 42 read aloud units geared towards first grade standards with assignable printable and digital lessons for each day. Each read aloud is de$95.00$121.00Save $26.00
Read aloud lessons for the whole month of AUGUST for FIRST GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! This month’s BUNDLE includes four read aloud units geared towards retelling stories using key details, describing characters, setting, and major events, and using illustrations and words to describe story elements with assignable printable and digital lessons for each day. Each read aloud is designed to cover five days. Read alouds allow us to teach a broad range of standards. You will find that each week’s read aloud will cover many standards, but will focus more heavily on a specific one. This will be the standard assessed at the end of the week to provide evidence of mastery for that standard. Discussions include lots of think alouds, modeling, partner talk, and differentiation geared toward first grade students’ needs.
Read aloud lessons for the whole month of August! Just print and teach!
This month’s pack includes four read aloud units geared toward growth mindset. Each read aloud is designed to cover five days but can be condensed to four depending on your schedule.
Read Aloud Books for August:
by Maribeth Boelts
by Kobi Yamada
by Peter H. Reynolds
by Mark Pett
Each set of read aloud plans will include the following:
- monthly pacing guide
- interactive anchor charts
- posters for reading strategies and skills
- a daily lesson plan for each day of the read aloud (15 total included)...just print and teach!
- assessing and advancing text dependent questions covering all of Bloom’s Taxonomy Levels for partner talk and whole group discussion each day
- sticky note template for questions...print your already prepared questions on sticky notes for the week! Questions focus on key ideas and details, craft and structure, and integration of knowledge and ideas.
- reader’s response printables for each lesson that students will complete independently
- vocabulary cards and instruction routine
- weekly assessment
- mentor sentences for teacher and students
- Google Slides TM for each lesson for distance learners. You can also use this in your classroom to guide your instruction for that lesson! These are AMAZING! Your whole lesson is planned for you each day! You can check them out above, but they are INCLUDED in this resource.
Each week will include a craft, directed drawing, STEM challenge, or science experiment.
(Each lesson meets the TN Ready and Common Core Standards.)
Download the preview to take a closer look inside!
Save BIG by purchasing the bundle for the entire year! Check it out below!
You may also love:
Get more tips on classroom management from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!