First Grade Interactive Read Aloud Lessons MARCH Bundle Digital + Printable
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Read aloud lessons for the ENTIRE YEAR of FIRST GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! This BUNDLE includes 42 read aloud units geared towards first grade standards with assignable printable and digital lessons for each day. Each read aloud is dePrice $95.00Original Price $121.00Save $26.00
Read aloud lessons for the whole month of MARCH for FIRST GRADE! Just print and teach! DIGITAL VERSIONS FOR GOOGLE SLIDES TM INCLUDED FOR EACH STORY! This month’s BUNDLE includes four read aloud units geared towards using illustrations and words in a text to describe its characters, settings, or events, describing characters, settings, and major events in a story using key details, describing the connections between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text, and using the illustrations and words in a text to describe its key details with assignable printable and digital lessons for each day. Each read aloud is designed to cover five days.
Read alouds allow us to teach a broad range of standards. You will find that each week’s read aloud will cover many standards, but will focus more heavily on a specific one. This will be the standard assessed at the end of the week to provide evidence of mastery for that standard. Discussions include lots of think alouds, modeling, partner talk, and differentiation geared toward first grade students’ needs.
Read Aloud Books for March:
by Franklyn M. Branley
by Tomie dePaola
by Joan Sweeney
by Ann Matzke (can be found on www.getepic.com)
by Judi Barrett
by Kristin Baird Rattini (can be found on www.getepic.com)
Each set of read aloud plans will include the following:
- monthly pacing guide
- interactive anchor charts
- posters for reading strategies and skills
- a daily lesson plan for each day of the read aloud (15 total included)...just print and teach!
- assessing and advancing text dependent questions covering all of Bloom’s Taxonomy Levels for partner talk and whole group discussion each day
- sticky note template for questions...print your already prepared questions on sticky notes for the week! Questions focus on key ideas and details, craft and structure, and integration of knowledge and ideas.
- reader’s response printables for each lesson that students will complete independently
- vocabulary cards and instruction routine
- weekly assessment
- mentor sentences for teacher and students
- Google Slides TM for each lesson for distance learners. You can also use this in your classroom to guide your instruction for that lesson! These are AMAZING! Your whole lesson is planned for you each day! You can check them out HERE, but they are INCLUDED in this resource.
Each week will include a craft or directed drawing.
(Each lesson meets the TN Ready and Common Core Standards.)
You may also love:
This resource is also part of a larger, printable curriculum:
First Grade Interactive Read Aloud Bundle for the Entire Year (PRINTABLE and DIGITAL VERSION)
March and April Classroom Management Games
First and Second Grade Learning Toolkit
Classroom Management Games for the Entire Year
Interactive Phonics Anchor Charts
Get more tips on instructional strategies, curriculum, and classroom management from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!