Christmas and Winter themed - bundle of fun for first grade! This literacy and math kit includes engaging activities to keep your kiddos busy during this festive season!
The activities can be incorporated into your literacy & math centers, early finishers or morning work.
***This bundle package will save you over 30% off!!
The bundle includes 10 products. Click on the links below to see each individual product:
♥ Christmas & Winter - Roll a Die fun!
♥ Christmas & Winter Sorts
♥ Christmas Addition Number Stories
♥ Editable Christmas Signs
♥ Connect 4 Games - Tens Frames - Christmas Theme
♥ Connect 4 - Christmas Game
♥ Read & Match - Christmas Sight Words
♥ Character Traits - Christmas Characters
♥ Similes - Christmas & Winter Theme
♥ Silly Sentences - Christmas & Winter Themed
Roll a Die Fun!
Included in this pack is 8 fun literacy die games sure to get your students excited about writing over the festive season! There are 4 Christmas and 4 Winter dice games in this pack.
Character Traits - Christmas Characters
This fun pack includes bright and colorful cut and paste activities and anchor charts (answer sheets) for students to consolidate their understanding of character traits.
The character traits pack entails the following activities for: Santa Claus, Rudolf and an Elf
• 1 page- Teacher instructions
• 2 sets of 6 cut and paste worksheets (available in color or black and white) - .Students cut and pase the qualities to match the characters. Students also cut and paste adjectives to describe the appearance of Santa, Rudolf and The Elf.
• 2 sets of 6 answer sheets or anchor charts (color or black and white) - you can use the answer sheets to display on your bulletin board so students can refer to them whilst writing.
• 2 character sheet worksheets (black and white only) - students draw Mrs Claus and write 4 qualities and 4 adjectives to describe her appearance. These worksheets are suitable for students who require extension.
Read & Match - Christmas Sight Words
In this activity students read the sentence and match it to the correct Christmas picture. It will assist them with their sight word recognition.
The sight words that are included in the cut and paste activities are: look, at, the, is, see, I, here, a, have, there, red
The Christmas Sight Word kit includes:
• 8 cut and paste activities - read the sentence and cut and paste the picture that matches.
• 8 answer sheets to cut and paste activities
• 1 Christmas Sight Words Sort - sort the sight words into the correct column: 2, 3 and 4 letters.
• 1 answer sheet to sorting activity
Draw & Solve - Number Stories
This Christmas theme number stories pack is Common Core aligned (K.OA.2, 1.OA.1) and consists of 6 addition word problems for students to solve. There are answer sheets for each of the word problems. In the addition word problems students read the problem and then solve it by drawing pictures. They then record their answer on the line below the picture.
Connect 4 - Tens Frames - Christmas Games
This Connect 4 Christmas Themed Math Games is a fun way for students to revise concepts in numbers up to 20. The math games includes: 6 game boards with Christmas tens frames, set of candy cane numbers from one to twenty, teacher instructions, preparation and variations to the game. The Connect 4 Math Games are a great activity when undertaking Christmas activities in class. The Math games can be incorporated into your daily math centers.
Connect 4 - Christmas Games
This Christmas Game is a fun game to incorporate into your daily centers! The Christmas game includes: 6 game boards with various Christmas pictures
, a set of pictures to call out, teacher instructions and preparation. The object of the game is to connect 4 pictures in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally. The first person who connects 4 in a row is the winner.
Sorts - Christmas & Winter
Winter & Christmas Sorting pack is a kit of no prep printables! There are 17 cut and paste sorting worksheets for students to consolidate their understanding of nouns, verbs, adjectives, syllables, sight words, odd/even numbers and shapes. Answer sheets are included for each of the sorts.
Editable Christmas Signs
These Christmas theme editable signs are perfect for setting up your groups for the festive season. The editable Christmas signs can be used for literacy signs, math signs, daily messages, group table points or any other purpose you wish to use the signs for. Included in this pack are 13 editable Christmas signs with decorative Christmas/Winter theme backgrounds and cute clip art and frames.
The signs include:
• 6 Christmas editable signs with Chrismas zoo animals.
• 7 Christmas editable signs with funky Candy Kids
This Winter pack includes:
• anchor chart - what is a simile
• 8 black and white Winter & Christmas themed figurative language worksheets - complete the simile
• 8 colored Winter & Christmas themed worksheets - complete the simile
• 8 Winter & Christmas themed writing paper for students to write descriptions - black and white only
Silly Sentences - Christmas & Winter Theme
This silly sentences pack is sure to get your kids laughing and they will have a ball mixing and matching various sentence beginnings to endings to create funny sentences.
Wouldn't you laugh, writing some of these silly sentences:
A skinny Santa Claus swam like a mermaid.
Gymast Rudolph blew down a candy house.
A funky skater boy swallowed a snowman.
There are so many more funny sentences that your kids can create. This pack includes 24 sentence beginnings and endings sentence parts. Most of the sentence parts are either Christmas or Winter themed. Students can join any sentence beginning with an ending to create a silly sentence. See thumbnail and preview for examples.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I would love for you to come back at some stage and rate my product. :)
♦♦♦ PROVIDE FEEDBACK AND GAIN TPT CREDITS ♦♦♦
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
♥ BECOME A FOLLOWER ♥
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches.
Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.