This pack is chock-full of lucky goodness! Your students will hone their math & literacy skills with a variety of morning tasks that encourage review & application of skills learned this year. 20 pages include skills that follow 4 March themes (St. Patrick's Day, March Madness, Read Across the Country, & Weather):
(4) The Write Stuff: Answer seasonal prompts that focus on St. Patrick’s Day, March Madness, Weather, and Read Across the Country themes.
(4) Hidden Gems: Use the picture to find the Bossy ‘E’ words hidden in the string of letters; contains long A, long I, long O, and long U words.
(4) Scrambled Sentences: Recreate seasonal sentences that focus on St. Patrick’s Day, March Madness, Weather, and Read Across the Country themes.
(4) Order it Up!: Given guidelines (count by 2, 5, 10/greatest to least/etc.), arrange numbers in the correct order.
(4) Math Matters: Math review that features even and odd, fact families, story problems, and more!
**This pack is updated as of 2/2015.
The Watering Hole