Ready to review all those first grade math standards that you taught this year? Batters up! Let's play ball! Increase engagement and excitement with this baseball themed review room transformation or review party. I completed this set with my first graders as we prepared for our end of the year assessment and it as a HIT! No seriously! We had a blast and the students were so motivated to review their math standards.
Here's what is included in this review pack:
- Board Display/Scoreboard
- Draft Passes (tickets for the fun event)
- Nonstandard Measurement with Bats and Balls (you provide the equipment)
- Create a Baseball Schedule - Time to the Hour and Half Hour
- Roll a Score with Dice
- Graphing Baseball Equipment
- 10 More, 10 Less, 1 More & 1 Less
- Place Value with Bats and Balls
- Roll and Compare
- Design a Baseball Field with Geometry and Shapes
- Baseball Subtraction
- Missing Addends Maze
Increase the engagement! Encourage your little learners to come dressed up in their baseball and softball jerseys, hats, and use black face paint under their eyes. Also set up a concession stand with popcorn and juice boxes. Create a "GRAND SLAM" experience for your students!