First Grade Math Bundle Pack includes 3 products combined into one. These math activities are ideal for starting off back to school. This pack contains two math games and math assessments (common core aligned) that are perfect for determining your students' ability levels in mathematics. Your students will love playing the math games. Check out the links below:
1st Grade Math Assessment Common Core Aligned
Differentiated Math Games
I Have Who Has Game - Number
1st Grade Math Assessment
This packet of Math tests is Common Core Aligned and can be used to assess your student's ability level at the start of the year. The tests will help you set up groupings for your students and work out their areas of strengths and goals. There are 5 tests and answer sheets included in this packet. Each test is 2 pages long and has 10 questions in total.
The tests comprise of:
* partitioning 2 digit numbers
* sequencing numbers in order
* Filling in missing numbers on a section of a hundred grid.
* Writing numerals for numbers up to 10
* Writing numbers in word form.
* increasing and decreasing number patterns - 2's, 5's and 10's
* continuing AB patterns
* Tallying objects
* Showing half of 2D shapes
* Writing word problems - addition and subtraction
* Ordering days of the week
* Length- circling longest object, estimating length using standard units.
* Numbers - before and after 2 digit numbers
* Represent and solve simple addition and subtraction problems
Differentiated Math Games
Math Games - This Ocean Themed Math Games. This packet is a fun way for students to revise and consolidate their math mental skills in addition and multiplication. The games are differentiated to suit the needs of your students. It suits all primary grade levels as all classes have students at different ability levels in Math.
The packet includes:
• Teacher’s guide on how to play and preparation
• Variations to the game
• Color and b/w versions of each game board
• 3 level games for each ocean theme - dolphin, cave, shark
Details of game:
These ocean themed games can be played with 2-6 players. Print and laminate duplicate copies of each game boards (2-6) on hard card stock paper. To play these games you will need 6 sided dice and 12 sided dice depending on the level game you select (see below). Each player selects a game card. Roll a die to see which player goes first. The player with the highest roll goes first. Next roll a die. Write the number in a star. Take turns until all the stars have a number. Add all the numbers. The player with the highest score wins.
• Level 1 – No star top corner - For students who have difficulty mentally calculating numbers provide them with unifex cubes or counters to assist them with adding their total scores.
• Level 2 – 1 star- To extend students (Game boards with a star top right hand corner): use 12 sided dice. Students roll 2 dice add the total then write the number inside the star. The player with the highest score at the end wins.
• Level 3 – 2 stars – Extension – (Game board with 2 stars top right hand corner). Use 12 sided dice. Students roll 2 dice and multiply them. Then add the total and write inside the star. The player with the highest score at the end wins.
I Have Who Has? - Number
Have, Who Has Game - Numbers to 24
I Have, Who Has Game is a popular game that is used to reinforce important concepts taught in class. It is a fun game to play first week back to school.
I Have, Who has Game is designed to revise number concepts: tally marks, word form, numerals, tens frames and number lines. To play the game, 24 students will need to play. Each student takes a card. If there are not enough cards for each student in the class then you can pair them up with other students. If there are extra cards then either the teacher can play using those cards or some students can have additional cards.
This pack includes:
* Teacher instructions
* 24 playing cards
* Answer Key
Simply print off and laminate on card stock and you are ready to play the game. Students will have a fun time learning and revising about numbers to 24.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.