These activities will give your students hands-on practice with the skills in Topics 10 and 11 of the Pearson EnVision Math series. I’ve also included activities to help with addition and subtraction fluency. These activities can be used as independent centers, in a small group setting with the teacher, paraprofessional or a volunteer, for immediate intensive intervention (iii), or for morning work at their desks. All of these activities are designed to use with dry erase markers- so simply print, laminate, and use them year after year!
These activities cover:
• Adding and subtracting within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10 (by finding addends or missing addends and writing the equations).
• Understanding the meaning of the equal sign and determining if equations are true or false.
• Adding and subtracting multiples of 10 to two-digit numbers.
• Subtracting a one-digit number from a two-digit number (sometimes requiring regrouping).
• Adding a one-digit number to a two-digit number (sometimes requiring regrouping).