This unit includes 7 games that help students practice those math skills that are so important in first grade.Each game is colorful, fun for students and easy to make.
This unit includes the following games:
1. November Number Sort-Students sort numbers between 1-30 and 31-60.
2.Order Up-Students are given 6 numbers and put them in the correct order.
3. Missing Math- Students solve addition problems with missing addends.
4, November Number Bonds-Students complete number bonds with sums to 20.
5. Counting On-Students roll a pair of dice to get a 2 digit number. Students then list the next 5 numbers.
6. Counting Back-Students roll a pair of dice to get a 2 digit number. Students then list the 5 numbers before their number.
7. Roll-A-Rama- Students roll a die to get one number. They put this number into an addition problem and then add to the the total.
Each of these games has an answer sheet so that students can record answers and you can quickly and easily check for understanding.
For more center activities and other units, visit my store!