Save paper! Assess your students while only printing one sheet of paper per child! Project the questions using your classroom projector. Read the questions aloud to the children. Click through the PDF file just as you would a Power Point.
This is perfect for the end of the year for first graders and for the beginning of the year second graders. Get a quick idea of who knows what!
- Money (Counting change)
- Telling Time (Hour and Half Hour)- Subtracting
- Adding (Simple addition)
- Unknowns (Missing Addends)
- Word Problems (One step addition and subtraction)
- 10 More and 10 Less
- Comparing Numbers (Tens and Ones)
- Place Value (Tens and Ons)
- Two Dimensional Shapes (Name the shape)
- Three Dimensional Shapes (Name the shape)
- Fractions (Write the fraction)
Check out my other first grade products!
Connecting the Dots- Mary Bown