First Grade Math Review Printables: These Math Printables are great for reinforcement and review of those core skills for First Grade. Ideal for small groups, learning centers, test preparation and consolidation with students who have not yet grasped the concepts.
The following printables are included for practice and review:
• Represent and solve problems involving addition and subtraction within 20 - 5 pages
• Apply properties of operations as strategies to add and subtract - 1 page
• Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem - 1 page
• Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10 - 3 pages
• Understand the equal sign - 1 page
• Counting in twos to add 2 - 1 page
• Counting to 120: the number sequence - 1 page
• Place Value tens and ones - 4 pages
• Comparing numbers < = > - 1 page
• Addition and subtraction within 100, single-digit, and multiples of 10 - 5 pages
• Measuring length - 3 pages
• Telling Time - 2 pages
• Data - 5 pages
• 2D and 3D shapes - 5 pages
• Fractions - 4 pages
Check out the preview
for a closer look.
Click HERE to see my Kindergarten Math Review Printables.
This product is solely the work of Mrs Emm. It is intended to support the implementation of the CCSS. Any claims of correlation or alignment to the CCSS are solely those of Mrs Emm. No endorsement or association with the creators of the CCSS is intended or implied.
The Common Core Standards were written and developed by The National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.