Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.56 MB | 56 pages
Thank you for taking the time to look at this unit.
This entire packet follows COMMON CORE - specifically to the First Grade Math Level.
"Tell and write time in hours and half-hour using analog and digital clocks."
- 56 pages - answer keys included.
- colorful and creative worksheets
- A paper clock to put together. (Students will need a brad) **The clock was included for the students to get paired up in order to quiz each other**
- Helpful vocabulary sheets
Students will be able to -
- Understand the concept of time both to the hour and 'half past''
- Students will learn how to write the time both in words and digital format.
- Students will learn to tell the difference regarding the analog and digital concept regarding time.
- Students will learn the concept of 'half past' and 'thirty'.
- Students will learn how to look at a schedule in order to answer questions regarding time.
- Students will be able to quiz each other with their personal clocks.
*Thanks again for looking. Please don't take any part of this unit in order to claim as your own. Please site the source.
*I work incredibly hard so, if you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase PLEASE let me know before posting any negative feedback as I strive for positive and happy customers (friends!)
I encourage you to take a look at my other products on TpT along with my Facebook and Pinterest page. :)