This packet is a supplement to use along with Topic 11 of Grade 1
enVisionMath®, Version 2.0: Using Models and Strategies to Subtract Tens and Ones.
It contains everything you need to provide reinforcement and enrichment of the skills and concepts presented in this Topic.
This set includes:
- Essential Question and Topic Goal Card
- worksheets of varying levels to practice…
- subtracting tens using models
- finding 10 less than a number
- subtracting tens and ones using a hundred chart
- subtracting using an open number line
- subtracting tens and ones using a model
- extra pages to practice 2 digit subtraction without regrouping
- 3 center activities
Just print and go!
The worksheets are great to use for independent practice and to review the concepts taught in Topic 11. The worksheets are geared towards the lessons in enVisionMath®, but they can be used by any little learner who is working on these skills.
Please check out my store for
Topic 15 - Freebie!
Purchase the Topics separately or get the bundles and save!
Topics 1-5 Bundle
Topics 6 - 9 Bundle
Topics 10 - 14 Bundle
This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Pearson®, Always Learning®, Scott Foresman®, Pearson Scott Foresman®, or enVisionMath®.