PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
1st Grade Math Unit 4: Number Sense Part 2 is the fourth unit of my first grade math boom card series. There are twelve units in all and each unit is packed with nine games that were made to engage young learners. This unit was made with first grade in mind, but you can adapt it to your lessons to review the skills with second graders and to challenge high level kindergarteners. You can purchase these games individually at my Boom Learning store here.
This unit covers the first grade Common Core standard NBT.A.1:
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
What is included?
· : Student will figure out the missing numbers from 0-100.
· : Students will practice reading ordinal numbers. (1st-12th)
· : Students will determine if a number is even or odd. (numbers 1-120)
· : Students will skip count by 2's. (numbers 0-100)
· : Students will practice reading numerals and number words. (numbers 1-20)
· : Students will practice skip counting by 5's and 10's.
· : Students will practice putting numbers in order. (numbers 1-120)
· : Students will practice using tally marks to represent numbers. (numbers 1-100)
· : Students will complete the missing number puzzles by adding and subtracting 10 and 1.
These digital task cards would be perfect for:
- Whole Class Instruction
- Small Group Instruction
- Independent Work
You are buying Boom Cards: cloud-based digital resources. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years). Free player apps are also available. Not sure if your browser is modern enough? Try FREE Boom Card deck first.
To use Boom Cards, YOU MUST OPEN AT LEAST A FREE Boom Learning Account (just like you have to have a Google account to use Google resources). Click the links inside the product .pdf to redeem your Boom Cards and create an account (or add to your account if you already have one). Free accounts include the ability to generate student progress reports for 5 students and to make up to 5 DIY decks. Free accounts include the ability to assign Boom Cards to unlimited students (without progress reports) using the Fast Play pin option available in the Library.
If you are new to Boom Learning, you will receive a 90-day free premium upgrade that includes student progress reports for up to 150 students. At the end of the trial period, you will be invited to purchase the upgrade. If you do not, you will be moved to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. If you do not upgrade, you can continue using your purchased Boom Cards with Fast Play.
Thank you for visiting my store!