Superhero Themed Back to School Review Math and Literacy Skills. Need to review basic skills for your incoming 1st graders? This unit is packed with a variety of number recognition and literacy activities that will work great for the first two weeks back.
There is different sets of game cards that you incorporate into all of the activities. This gives your students the opportunity to become familiar with the set up and after initial instructions should free up some of your time.
This set includes:
• Save the City Number Game (includes special cards to make the game fun)
• Superhero sounds and letters review the alphabet game (includes special cards to make the game fun)
• Superhero basic CVC word Game (includes special cards to make the game fun)
• Save the City Sight Word Review Game (includes special cards to make the game fun) Dolch Pre-Primer/Primer set is included. I can add or customize as you need! Just shoot me an email!
The rules for the games are all the same just use the different cards below to practice a different skill set.
There are additional student response sheets to extend the learning and provide various centers.
• Roll Say Keep & Write Game Activity with mat and recording sheet
Math Activities Include
Differentiated Student Pages (with number lines) for numbers 1-10, 11-20, 21-30,31-40,41-50 and blank.
• Count On Activity
• Count Back Activity
• Before and After Activity
Literacy Activities Include
• Alphabet Write On Activity with student response sheet
• Alphabet Write Back Activity with student response sheet
• Alphabet Before and After Activity with student response sheet
• Rhyme On Activity with student response sheet use the CVC word cards!
If you would like something additional added to this set please don't hesitate to let me know. email@example.com
Thank you for looking at my store. Please consider becoming a follower to be notified of new items. All new items are 50% off for the first 48 hours.