Preserve those first grade memories in a fun and special way with a memory book full of keepsake pages! If you loved the kinder memory book we made last year, you'll want to take a look at this as well. :)
FOR A REAL EXAMPLE OF THIS BOOK AND OTHER FUN END OF THE YEAR IDEAS check out this blog post: http://www.thenatureofgrace.blogspot.com/2013/05/bon-voyage-first-grade.html
Note: SOME of the pages in this memory book are similar or the same as the ones in the kinder book. I wanted to have some pages that would show the change in my child's thinking in just one year. :) Other pages are different. :)
2. First grade facts - page documenting your child's thoughts about what your child would like to be when he/she grows up, favorite thing to do, and favorite trip that year.
3. Special helpers - a unique page to showcase those who helped your child in first grade, complete with a cute poem! Have your child draw or glue photographs to the page, OR draw a flower without petals and let your child take the page to each person who helped that year and get a thumbprint from each to form the flower petals (each thumbprint is a petal). To see a photo of a real example of this - go to the blog post link above. :)
4. I learned - a page where your child can write or draw some things he/she learned in first grade.
5. First grade memories web - a page where your child can write memories or descriptive words related to his/her first grade year.
6. Portraits - a page where your child can draw a picture of his/her teacher and a self-portrait. Another option would be to place small photographs inside the frames.
7. My favorite part of first grade - a page where your child can write or draw his/her favorite part of the year!
8. Autographs & well wishes - a page where friends and family can sign your child's memory book and/or leave a special message for your child.
The pages and documents contained in this file are in PDF format.
THESE FILES ARE FOR SINGLE CLASSROOM OR SINGLE FAMILY HOMESCHOOL USE ONLY AND MAY NOT BE SHARED/USED IN MULTIPLE CLASSROOMS OR LARGE HOMESCHOOLING GROUPS WITHOUT MY WRITTEN AND SIGNED CONSENT.
Copyright The Nature of Grace:
All pages, documents, photographs, files, wording contained in this digital download are the property of The Nature of Grace and may not be changed, manipulated, adapted, etc. in any way, shape, or form without first contacting me in written form and receiving written and signed consent from me. In addition, wording (such as cute poems and sayings) used is not to be used elsewhere for separate projects or separate from the book. Thank you!
Copyright The Nature of Grace www.thenatureofgrace.blogspot.com
Graphics copyright Scrappin Doodles