Create mornings you love! Simplify your morning routine with morning work for the entire school year! Morning work is a great classroom management strategy that allows students to ease into their morning routine. Kick-off your mornings with seatwork printables that target first-grade common core standards while developing a peaceful morning time.
440 pages of engaging, independent practice to keep your students learning all year long!
Independent tasks are essential for creating a solid morning work time. These morning worksheets are designed to help students practice skills they are already familiar with. Every week follows a predictable format so that your students can be as successful as possible as they work independently.
You can also use these printables during centers, rotations, station work, homework, or for early finishers.
- Morning work for each month August-June
- 220 literacy pages (20 per month)
- 220 math pages (20 per month)
- Cover pages to make packets for each month
Every single month, your students can review important first-grade skills to help progress their learning. Here's a look at just some of the skills covered throughout the year include!
- Beginning digraphs
- Ending digraphs
- Beginning blends
- Tracing and writing sight words
- Rhyming words
- Identifying final double endings
- Finding sight words
- Reading long and short vowel words
- Differentiating long and short vowel words
- Unscrambling CVC words
- Writing words with blends and digraphs
- ...and more!
- Counting objects to 10
- Showing numbers in a ten frame
- Reading and writing number words
- 2D Shapes
- Fact families
- Skip counting by 10s, 5s, and 2s
- Reading and analyzing graphs
- Addition equations
- Missing signs
- Solving story problems
- Solving three-digit equations
- ...and more!
Why teachers love these!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ “My kids do really enjoy this morning work because it spiral reviews things they already know. It is quick enough to be done during the morning but takes enough time to cover the morning!” - Payton S.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "I loved using this resource for daily practice and reinforcement of phonics, reading, and math skills. You can definitely use it also towards the end of the day sort of like an exit ticket. " - Krysta M.
Make your mornings easier so you can take attendance in peace!