Also included in
- This 1st Grade Morning Work has everything you could need to have your morning set for the entire year! Daily Oral Language, "Fix-It" Sentences, Writing and Language Skills, Sight Word Practice (High-Frequency Words) are all part of these daily practice sheets where the skills build on each other ea$20.00$31.75Save $11.75
- Back to School resources for your first grade (low second and high Kindergarten) classroom to start your year off right! These resources will help with your in-person teaching as well as your distance learning. Literacy, sight words, math, calendar for the year, and social-emotional (anti-bullying)$25.00$38.00Save $13.00
- First-grade Morning Work for Back-to-School - September... Going to be teaching online AND in person? Whichever way you go, I have you covered! This resource includes both the Google Slides ™ link for your distance learning AND the printable version. This resource is a GREAT review! Daily Oral Lang$4.50$7.00Save $2.50
PRINTABLE First Grade Morning Work! This is a NO PREP, Back-to-School GREAT review! Digital is available! Daily Oral Language, "Fix-It" Sentences, writing and language skills, sight word practice (high-frequency words) are all part of these daily practice worksheets! Common Core objectives are practiced along with TEKS (for our fellow Texans)!
Teachers are saying:
- "These are perfect for Back to School with my first-grade class! I love that they are well made and cover important skills at the beginning of the year."
- "A very engaging, kid-friendly, and well-made resource! Thanks so much for your great work!"
Possible uses for this First Grade Daily Writing NO PREP, JUST PRINT resource:
- Morning Work
- Small-Group Instruction
- Center Work
Each page is numbered with the month, week and day. For example, 9-2-3 is September, the second week, the third day. On days where we have early dismissal or we do not have time to complete the page, I simply send the sheet home for homework or place it in a center as a "Have-To".
Skills covered in September include using the Pre-Primer Sight Words over and over for review.
✏ Reading, writing, and spelling of Pre-Primer sight words in context and isolated
✏ Capitalization and punctuation
✏ Identifying statements and questions
✏ Identify rhyming words with pictures
✏ Identify pictures that begin with br and st sounds
✏ Identify pictures with 2 syllables
✏ Write CvC words by sounding out each phoneme
✏ Writing: Complete sentence starters and draw a picture
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog