This unit is First Grade Morning work for October. This will provide a quick review that our students need every day. Students can complete it in about 10 minutes and then you go over the answers. There are 20 days of morning work in this unit. Lessons 1-5 cover the same topics as do lessons 6-10, 11-15 and 16-20. If you would like, the fifth lesson of each week could be used as a quiz. There is a book cover and this unit can be copied front to back for the month to make things easy for you! Each day, your students will complete review questions in math and reading/grammar. This unit includes:
1. Writing sentences correctly with a capital letter at the beginning and period at the end.
2. Writing sentences that include names
3. Writing sentences that include days of the week
4. Writing questions
5. Number Bonds to 15
6. Addition and subtraction word problems
7. Short and long vowel sorts
8. ABC order by the first letter
Copy, staple and teach! It's that simple! For more morning work, visit my store!