Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
This is a HUGE set of some of my most popular first grade songs, videos, and supporting materials--at a HUGE savings!
Songs are a GREAT way of creating an amazing first grade classroom atmosphere. Use them for everything--From developing reading fluency, to mastering math standards, to teaching kids to SMILE first thing in the morning, to introducing advanced scientific concepts. I've included a mixture of song/video sets and song sets in this bundle. Note that as I create more videos to accompany songs in this set, I will include them in this bundle.
1. My Phonics Time COMPLETE program, including 31 songs, videos, and supporting materials that teach phonics as well as some sight words. As children sing and read at the pace of the music, they'll also develop reading fluency.
2. A 200-page packet to support children as they learn basic letters and sounds.
3. A comprehension song and video, plus many supporting materials including posters (with editable versions). The song teaches children to use strategies before, during, and after reading.
4. My First Grade Math COMPLETE Program, including 38 songs and videos that directly teach all CCSS first grade standards and strategies.
5. My "Start the Day With a Smile" set, now available as 11 songs AND 14 videos!
6. The "Be a Good Friend" Video (Note that this song is included in "Start the Day With a Smile.")
7. The "Science Songs" set, including 18 songs plus karaoke versions to promote fun & fluency.
8. Two science songs that I have expanded as video/mini-unit sets: "Butterfly" and "What Will the Weather Be?"
9. BONUS ACCESS to video sets from a single page (each) on my website, www.edutunes.com. In order to access the site,
- Please purchase the product and take note of your order number.
- E-mail me at email@example.com with your order number. Please also write: "I certify that I will only use each license purchased in one classroom or home. If other teachers or parents ask, I will let them know that they are required to purchase a license." (Note that the license is for classrooms of children and cannot be shared with adults in classrooms or professional development seminars.)
ENJOY, and please tell your friends about "Edutunes With Miss Jenny!"
Jenny Fixman Kramer