This November morning work pack for 1st grade is filled with math, writing, word work, and sight words, and will delight and challenge your students as we dive into the holiday season. This product includes 28 pages:
(1) Gobble Up Some Doubles Color the turkey’s feathers using the doubles fact key
(1) Double Trouble: Cut & paste the solutions to the correct doubles facts.
(8) Zero the Hero: Cut & paste the solutions to the correct +0 and -0 facts.
(1) Fill in the Blank: Using a word bank of sight words, fill in the blanks to spell each word.
(4) ABC Order: Put 10 thematic words in order from A-Z using word bank and ABC strip.
(3) Fraction Matching Match various fractions to their pictures or names.
(5) The Write Stuff Writing Prompts: Answer seasonal prompts and justify your reasoning.
Feather Frenzy: Color the turkey’s feathers based on the short vowel key.
(5) Fill-In Fun: Choosing from the word bank, fill in the correct sight word in each sentence box.
(4) Scrambled Sight Words: Unscramble each sight word and copy it on the line.
**Every month, the content breakdown of my morning work packs are roughly 1/3 math, 1/3 writing & word work, & 1/3 sight words.
**Each page contains “Go the Extra Mile,” which is an extra task for fast finishers!
Or, save on fall morning work and get Sept-Nov. here:
Fall Morning Work Bundle
Thanks so much for stopping by--I hope you come again soon! :)
The Watering Hole