12 Interactive, fun, and engaging Number Sense Centers aligned to the First Grade Common Core. Perfect for Guided Math Stations!
These centers are included in my 1st Grade Number Sense Unit
These hands-on, kinesthetic centers can be use as incentives for students who finish their work early, at math stations during guided math rotations, or as engaging re-teach tools for small groups of students who need extra support.
Concepts covered include: Reading, Writing, & Counting Numbers to 10, Reading, Writing, & Counting Numbers to 20, Reading, Writing, & Counting Numbers to 120, Representing Objects with a Written Numerals, Counting on from any Given Number within 120, Matching Numerals to Ten & Twenty Frames, Counting on using 120 Charts, Identifying Missing Numerals with Number Lines, and Writing the Word and Standard Forms of Numbers to 120.
All of the included centers and games come with explicit teacher and student directions, recording sheets, and answer keys.
1. Ice-Cream Scoops: One-to-One Correspondence
2. Number Words Spinner
3. Button Jars to 10: One-to-One Correspondence
4. Number Puzzles: Standard, Word, & Pictorial
5. Spider Webs: One-to-One Correspondence
6. Memory Match: Twenty-Frames
7. Button Jars to 20: One-to-One Correspondence
8. Roll & Write: Numbers to 100 in Standard & Word Form
9. Ocean Number Fun: Counting from Any Given Number
10. Guess Who: Counting from Any Given Number
11. Race to 120: Counting Forwards & Backwards by 1 and 10
12. Roll & Stack: Reading & Representing Numbers
Common Core Math Standards Covered:
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read, and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
Please take a quick moment to rate this product. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow Me by clicking on the green star above for to be the first to know about sales, freebies, new products, and FREE UPDATES from Bite-Size Teaching!