First Grade Pacing Guide and Google Slides Templates
What educators are saying
Also included in
- These six science and social studies integrated thematic units for first grade are planned in detail and ready to use. Each of the 6 first grade units begins with a content big idea and then integrate and cross over into reading and writing with many math and phonics connections as well!Does this bPrice $85.00Original Price $122.70Save $37.70
Want a peek into what my year in 1st grade looks like for every subject? I have created a year long first grade pacing guide based on the suggested Common Core Units in year and weekly formats.
This is not a unit and it does not include detailed lesson plans. Instead, it is a document that paces out what weekly topics, skills or concepts you should teach for each subject and when based on the Common Core units and my 10+ years of teaching first grade!
INCLUDED IN THIS FIRST GRADE PACING GUIDE
- Year-at-a-glance Common Core standards overview page for math and literacy
- Year-long standards overview page
- Unit standards overview pages for each of the 6 integrated units including the focus literacy and math CC standards.
- 6 Unit outlines which gives weekly goals for each week in the unit in the following subject areas: reading groups, shared reading, phonics, writing, guided math workshop, science and social studies
- Links to the resources in my store that I use to teach the topics or concepts listed on the first grade pacing guide
- Digital Pacing Guide Planning Template: There is a link within the purchase download for a Google Slides template file that includes 6 blank unit planning templates, 6 unit standard templates, year long standard pacing templates and standards at a glance template
- How to Use these printable and digital resources
a Bundle of Year Long Science and Social Studies
Google Drive Lesson Plan Templates
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2023, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!