Products in this Bundle (8)
showing 1-5 of 8 products
Need practice and assessment of blends and digraphs for your students? This money-saving, 352+ page BUNDLE contains all eight (approximately 30+page) packs of individual digraphs th, sh, ch, ph, ck, kn, wh, and wr, PLUS a review and assessment pack for a complete unit of study on consonant digraphs. Everything you need to assess your students’ knowledge of digraphs is included. Worksheets, games, and more. Use the Easel tool to make this digital.
Save MORE THAN 30% by buying the bundle for the whole year vs individual packets!
- NO PREP activities
Teachers are saying:
- "This is a huge packet that is great for lessons, daily 5, independent work and assessments. Thank you for all your efforts."
- "Engaging Resource! My kids enjoyed these!"
- "Great resource for small group and repetition of skills. I highly recommend."
Assessment and Review pack contains:
- Cover, Notes, Contents
- Display/Reference Digraph Posters
- Game Cards and Notes
- Clip Card Center
- Scrambled Sentences Center
- Tic Tac Toe Center
- Digraph Flip Flap Book 1
- Digraph Flip Flap Book 2 (Project/Assessment)
- Assessment Worksheets
- Class Mastery Sheet
See the preview for samples of the Review and Assessment pack.
Skills in each unit:
- Identify words that contain a specific digraph
- Distinguish where the digraph sound comes in a word
- Write words containing the digraph
- Produce words with the digraph
- Understand the meaning of new words
All of these skills are presented in a fun engaging format. Students will:
Read, write, draw, cut, glue, and analyze various words that include the digraphs
❤️ Don't forget that leaving positive feedback earns you points toward FREE TpT purchases. I love that feedback! Please rate this resource and leave feedback HERE.
❤️ Also, follow me to be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the 1st ten buyers after they are posted. It pays to follow me! Be the first to know about our new resources. CLICK HERE.
❤️ If you have any questions or need help with this resource, please email us at
❤️ For FUN teaching ideas and freebies, visit us at The Fun Factory Blog