This resource can also be purchased bundled with the CCSS First Grade Math Review
Need an extra boost? Check out these First Grade Intervention activities:
- First Grade Phonological Awareness and Word Recognition
- RTI Toolkit
- Word Work Mega Pack
- All in One Intervention Resource
It’s the week that report cards are due and, as you look over the report card standards, you’re suddenly thinking: Did I assess that? Did my students master that skill? I think he mastered it, but I don’t remember? I think he struggles, but I don’t have evidence? Did I teach this?!?!?!
Well, at least that happened to me a time or two!
With the roll out of the new Common Core State Standards, it’s imperative to be intentional with every ounce of our time and instruction. That’s why I created “The 20 Day Check-Up.” This resource pack can be used as a review of the standards, preparation for benchmark testing, as a quick assessment, or as a progress monitoring tool.
Above all, it helps you easily take note of which standards students have mastered and where there are gaps, so that you have the opportunity to reteach before it’s too late.
I would recommend doing a review activity each day in a teacher-led literacy center. This will give you the opportunity to complete the review together and take note of student success and/or gaps in learning.
For a more detailed look at this resource and to see a sample page, please check out the PREVIEW by clicking the orange “Download Preview” button.
* Please ask any and all questions before purchasing.
* This product is only editable in the event of error.
* This product only reviews the standards listed in the preview and does NOT cover fluency.
* Though this product is designed for first grade, this product could be used to remediate second graders or to review at the very beginning of second grade. It could also be used for advanced kindergartners.