This lesson is a set of activities to review your incoming first graders on some of the major things they learned in kindergarten.
There are eight pages of activities and each page has two activities so you have a total of 16 activities if you choose to have your students complete them all.
Here are several suggestions on how to use these:
1. Send the included letter home with parents along with two of the pages stapled together. The students could do one on Monday night, one on Tuesday night, one on Wednesday night, and one on Thursday night. Then they hand back the completed worksheets to you on Friday. You can revise the parent letter however you want.
2. Send only one worksheet (which has two activities) home per night.
3. Cut the worksheets in half and send only one activity home per night.
4. Cut each worksheet in half and use the activities at math and literacy learning centers.
5. Have the students complete one review sheet a day with you discussing with them what is expected of them before they do each paper.
Worksheets are over ELA and Math concepts.