First Grade Shape Activities and Game:
Give your students practice in the core skills of shape with these reinforcement activity sheets and a game. Ideal for small groups and math centers, consolidation and test preparation.
The following content is included for practice and review:
• Distinguishing closed shapes, 1 page
• Identifying 2D shapes and their attributes, 6 pages
• Composing 2D shapes from other given shapes,
2 single page activities & 2 two-page activities
• Identifying 3D shapes and their attributes, 3 pages
• Composing 3D shapes from other given shapes, a two-page activity
• Identifying equal parts of 2D shapes, 1 page
• Halves and quarters of 2D shapes, 3 pages
• Comparing fractions of given shapes, 1 page
• Shapes matching game for small groups (in color),
1 instruction page & 5 shape pages
Check out the preview
for a closer look.
More Math Reviews
Kindergarten Shape Activities and Games
Kindergarten Math Review Printables
First Grade Math Review Printables
This product is solely the work of Mrs Emm. It is intended to support the implementation of the CCSS. Any claims of correlation or alignment to the CCSS are solely those of Mrs Emm. No endorsement or association with the creators of the CCSS is intended or implied.
The Common Core Standards were written and developed by The National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. © Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.