FIRST GRADE SIGHT WORDS ACTIVITY CARDS COLOR AND PRINT
* Kids love to COLOR and PRINT and they’ll do just that with these 41 sight words cards. A DIFFERENT and EFFECTIVE ACTIVITY they’ll enjoy doing!
* Each card has one of their sight words on it with ONE LETTER BLANK! The children can COLOR in the blank letter or DECORATE it as they wish and then PRINT the sight word on the line provided.
* ALL FIRST GRADE SIGHT WORDS ON THE DOLCH LIST OF HIGH-FREQUENCY WORDS ARE INCLUDED!
* The children will be engaged in this activity as they color, print and practice these important reading words.
* You receive 41 Activity Cards, one for each sight word, on 7 worksheets. Use them all at once or cut them up and have the children use them one or two sets at a time.
* The 1st Grade words included are: after, again, an, any, ask, as, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, and when.
* See the Download Preview for a clearer idea. You receive all 41 words on the Dolch list for 1st grade.
Created and Designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.