FIRST GRADE SIGHT WORDS MISSING LETTERS
* First Grade SIght Words Missing Letters is an effective and FUN way for kids to practice and reinforce sight words.
* All 1st Grade sight words on the Dolch high-frequency list are included!
* First there is a “Find It Page” that has all the 1st grade sight words/high frequency words. Then there are THREE worksheets. Children must “find” the sight word and FILL IN THE BLANKS on the three worksheets.
* SIGHT IT, FIND IT, PRINT IT! A very effective way to practice these Dolch high frequency words!
* Children will learn quicker with not only SEEING the words, but PRINTING them as well.
* The 1st grade sight words included here are: after, again, an, any, ask, as, by, could, every, fly, from, give, going, had, has, her, him, his, how, just, know, let, live, may, of, old, once, open, over, put, round, some, stop, take, thank, them, then, think, walk, were, and when.
* Your download of 5 pages includes answers. By David Filipek.
* Decorated for fun! Some of the graphics provided by: MY CUTE GRAPHICS! Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!