FIRST GRADE SIGHT WORDS POWER POINT LESSON (INTERACTIVE)
* DIFFERENT YET EFFECTIVE! A UNIQUE APPROACH TO SIGHT WORDS!
* This lesson is TOTALLY INTERACTIVE for YOU and your students!
* YOUR STUDENTS WILL "SEE", “READ” AND “PRINT” THESE IMPORTANT SIGHT WORDS!
* All 41 words on the DOLCH list of high frequency words for 1ST grade are included!
* Children learn quicker not only SEEING and READING the words, but PRINTING them as well.
* 50 SLIDES IN ALL!
* You, the teacher, are prompted to orally read each word followed by the students orally reading their word, all done in SETS of 3.
* EACH SET OF 3 WORDS IS REPEATED FOR PRACTICE AND REINFORCEMENT.
* After orally reading each set of words, students are then prompted to PRINT those 3 words.
* READ AND PRINT - this pattern continues until ALL 41 WORDS ARE “READ AND PRINTED”.
* DIFFERENT, EFFECTIVE and FUN! YOUR STUDENTS WILL ENJOY LEARNING THEIR WORDS WITH THIS LESSON.
* During the program there are FUN SLIDES to make the learning more enjoyable! Great graphics and animations enhance the program as they entertain your 1ST graders.
* I CAN’T STRESS ENOUGH HOW INTERACTIVE THIS PROGRAM IS!
~ SEE THE 21-SLIDE PREVIEW I GAVE ~
Created and designed by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2014 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.