First Grade Sight Words Worksheets and Games
Add FUN and variety to your High Frequency Sight Word teaching resources with this collection of ready-to-print, NO PREP worksheets, puzzles and games. Your students will:
- read, compare and look for letters in sight words
- find sight words on their bingo cards or hidden in word searches
- pick the sight word that makes sense and write it to complete a simple sentence
- play easy, introductory forms of Word Search puzzles, Bingo, Tic Tac Toe, and a discard card game (e.g. Crazy Eights)
- get even more practice reading and writing sight words as they print words to make their own playing cards and bingo cards
Sight words from the Dolch Pre-Primer, Primer and First Grade lists are covered and it's easy to substitute your own words in the Tic Tac Bingo and Card Games by providing a list and having students make their own cards.