Enjoy this freebie, and PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
This cute little craftivity is a fun option to use with your class sometime during the first few days of school!
1. Ask students to choose 4 things that they would like to learn more about in first grade.
2. Each student should write each of their chosen 4 things to learn on four different "pockets." (Each student is given a pair of "pants" and four "pockets.")
3. Instruct the students to color their "Smarty Pants" and pockets.
4. Instruct students to paste the pockets onto the pants.
5. Display your class's creative intentions to learn in first grade!