Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These 1st grade task cards include over 25 skills to give your students a chance to work on literacy skills for the entire school year! You can use the digital task cards as a whole group or students can play individually on their device during centers, morning tubs, or for early finishers. As long as you have PowerPoint, the digital task cards should work on any device! If you’d rather use the task cards for centers, you can use the printable version which can be self checking! Check out the preview file to see more!
➜This is included in my 1st Grade Task Cards Bundle (digital & printable) if you'd like to get the Reading & Math version for less! I also sell these as a digital version only and a printable version only.
***Download this onto your computer, then open the file in the download to see how to get these files on your device!
• ABC order
• Beginning Sounds
• Middle Vowel Sounds
• Syllables (up to 4 syllables)
• CVC Words (word to pic)
• Beginning Blends (in a word)
• Beginning Digraphs (in a word)
• Silent e (pic to word)
• Silent e (word to pic)
• R Controlled Vowels (pic to sound)
• Compound Words
• Word Families (short vowels)
• Word Families set 2 (short vowels)
• Simple Sentences (fill in blank)
• Noun Sort
• Long Vowels
• Word Families (long vowels)
• Word Families (3 letter families)
• Ending Blends
• Ending Digraphs
--->Digital Task Cards
• Works on a computer, iPad, or any other device with PowerPoint
• Recorded directions for students to easily learn how to play
• Self Checking (students hear a “chime” for a correct answer, a “clank” for a wrong answer. The slide only transitions if they get the answer correct).
• At least 20 slides per game
You must have PowerPoint to play the digital games. Please make sure you can get PowerPoint on your device before purchasing. For this to work as intended w/noises and self-checking, you need to have Powerpoint. Google Slides will not maintain the sound/transitions. You'll download this file onto your computer and then I have a video in this download that shows you how to transfer files from your PC or Mac to your iPad using iTunes. Check the file called "digital directions" for details.
--->Printable Task Cards
• Students will use a clothespin to clip their answer
• Recording sheets are provided
• Self checking (answer key provided or put a dot on the back of the card behind the correct answer)
• Cover images if you choose to buy the Iris photo boxes (from Michaels) that work great to hold task card materials
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green ★ at the top to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Connect with me more: