13 Interactive, fun, and engaging Telling Time to the Hour & Half Hour Centers on Digital and Analog clocks aligned to the First Grade Common Core. Great for Guided Math Stations!
These centers are included in my 1st Grade Telling Time Unit.
Use as incentives for students who finish their work early, at guided math stations, or use as re-teach tools for small groups of students who need extra support. Great for kinesthetic learners!
Concepts covered include: Reading & Writing Times to the Hour and Half Hour on both Analog and Digital Clocks.
All of the included telling time centers and games come with explicit teacher and student directions, recording sheets, and answer keys.
1. Digital Puzzle Time (Digital Times to the Hour)
2. Cover the Times (Digital Times to the Hour)
3. What Time of Day? (Analog Times to the Hour)
4. Tick Tick Tock (Analog Times to the Hour)
5. Roll & Write (Analog Times to the Hour)
6. Digital Time Bots (Digital Times to the 1/2 Hour)
7. TV Show Times (Digital Times to the 1/2 Hour)
8. Wrist Watch Time (Analog Times to the 1/2 Hour)
9. Draw the Time (Analog Times to the 1/2 Hour)
10. Time Match Up (Digital & Analog Times to the Hour)
11. Clip the Time (Digital & Analog Times to the Hour and Half Hour)
12. Anyone Got the Time? (Digital & Analog Times to the Hour and Half Hour)
13. Spin the Time (Digital & Analog Times to the Hour and Half Hour)
Follow Me by clicking on the green star above for to be the first to know about
***50% OFF NEW PRODUCTS***
***TPT GIFT CARD GIVEAWAYS***
Check out these other First Grade Math Centers:
1st Grade Addition to 10 Centers
1st Grade Subtraction to 10 Centers
1st Grade Place Value Centers
1st Grade Number Sense Centers
1st Grade Graphing Centers
1st Grade Money Centers
1st Grade Halloween Addition & Subtraction to 20 Centers
Math Common Core Standards Covered:
Tell and write time in hours and half-hours using analog and digital clocks.
Please take a quick moment to rate this product. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!