If you are teaching Houghton Mifflin's First Grade Curriculum, this package contains numerous great resources for Theme 10! It has reproducible pages for a variety of the concepts covered:
- high frequency or sight words for each week
- reading strategies covered during Theme 10, such as: Making Predictions, Sequence of Events, Cause and Effect
- phonics skills covered during Theme 10, such as: r controlled vowels and base words with endings
- grammar usage covered during Theme 10, such as: comparing with -er, -est
- writing skills, such as: descriptive writing
*Please note that if you have purchased the First Grade Graphic Organizers set, some of the same graphic organizers are used with stories from this theme and are included as pages of this set.