Your class will LOVE these Winter Math Centers. There are 10 hands on centers to keep your class engaged in math all winter long. While these activities were created for first graders, they would also work for high Kindergarteners or Second Graders who need additional support.
- Snowy Addends - Missing addends for adding and subtracting within 10. Includes a recording sheet.
- Polar Bear Doubles - Match doubles. Includes recording sheet.
- Snowman Doubles Plus 1 - Match doubles plus one. includes a recording sheet.
- Winter Roll, Say, Keep - Classic game for adding and subtracting within 10
- Winter True or False- Decide if the addition and subtraction equations equal each other. Includes a recording sheet.
- Make 10 with 3 addends- students can practice making 10 and adding a third number.Includes a recording sheet.
-Snowman Number Bonds- Practice adding and subtracting within 10 with number bonds. Includes a recording sheet.
-Mitten Expanded Form - Read the two digit number and match it to the expanded form number equation. Includes a recording sheet.
-Wintery Missing Numbers - fill in the missing number. Includes a recording sheet.