- Product Description
A first grade writing program your students will love!
This writing program includes 33 weeks of daily lessons covering everything from picture labeling to complete sentences and then paragraphs. This 750+ page program focuses on ideas, organization, sentence fluency, spelling, and conventions while incorporating art, science, social studies, and math.
You will find everything you need in this first grade writing program including detailed step-by-step instructions, all lesson related templates, and actual student writing samples.
Each Week Includes:
1. Overview of the weeks plan and objective
2. Five writing lessons
3. A spelling activity
4. A grammar or conventions activity
5. All templates needed for the weeks writing activities
6. Instruction or reference sheets covering various topics
7. A peer editing checklist
Writing Lessons Cover The Following Topics:
• Sentence & paragraph writing
• Grouping and categorizing ideas
• Descriptive writing
• Transitional words and phrases
• Main ideas & conclusions
• How to write a friendly letter
• Narrative writing
• Expository writing
• Informational writing
• Introduction to the graphic organizer & brainstorming charts
• Venn diagrams
• Field trip reporting
• Plus much more!
CLICK ON THE PREVIEW ABOVE TO VIEW THE TABLE OF CONTENTS & SAMPLE LESSONS
✓ Program also available broken down into units (4 weeks in each). Scroll down to view.
First Grade Writing Units:
Additional Writing Activity & Language Arts Programs
My Complete Grade Level Writing Programs
Just Write: All Year Long - 1st Grade by Kathryn Robinson is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://www.writemath.com.