First-Grade Writing Prompts May Pack
Also included in
- First-Grade Writing Prompts Bundle includes 200 structured, guided writing prompts, 20 for each month of the entire school year, September through June (10 months in total).200 Exciting & Engaging Writing Prompts for First Grade! With each month's writing pack, your students will create their owPrice $40.00Original Price $50.00Save $10.00
20 Exciting & Engaging Writing Prompts for First Grade! With our May writing pack, your students will create their own superhero story, write about their adventure as a snake in the desert, tell about a fun family movie night, decide what they'd do if they woke up as a cat, and so much more! With creative design, guided structure, and unique topics, our writing prompts will help your students put pen to paper and get those ideas flowing!
This pack includes 20 engaging writing prompts intended as daily writing exercises.
- Opinion Writing Prompts
- Informative Writing Prompts
- Creative Writing Prompts
- Narrative Writing Prompts
- Final Draft Writing Paper
- Would You Rather...?
- How To Make...
- Narrative Story Prompts
- Character Map
- Research Report Fact Flipper
- Research Report Layer Book
- "If..." Narrative Prompts
- Fantastic Fairytale
- Then vs. Now
- Comic Adventure
- Compare and Contrast Venn Diagram
Set the Stage for Writing!
Our first-grade writing prompt packs provide you with simple, no-prep writing activities you can build upon. They are fantastic as a stand-alone or for impromptu writing exercises and expanded teaching opportunities for:
How to Use:
- Monday-Thursday: Daily writing prompts will print in the order outlined on the included monthly calendar. All of the writing prompts are self-explanatory, however, it's helpful to review expectations with your students ahead of time. NOTE: Animal Research Fact Flippers are designed to be cut out, stacked, and stapled together.
- Friday: Your students will choose their favorite writing prompt of the week and revise, edit, and publish their writing on the final draft worksheet provided.
• Pencil, Colored Pencils, Crayons, etc.
• Scissors & Stapler (for the Animal Research Fact Flipper)
• Die (for the Roll-A-Story Writing Prompt)