Want a peek into what my year in first grade looks like for every subject? I have created a year long pacing guide based on the suggested Common Core Units in year and weekly formats.
This is not a unit and it does not include detailed lesson plans. Instead, it is a document that paces out what you should teach and when based on the Common Core units and my 10+ years of teaching first grade!
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• An introduction to the packet with details on how to use the packet
• A year-at-a-glance Common Core standards overview page for math and literacy
• Ongoing, year long standards overview page
• Unit standards overview pages for each of the 6 fully integrated units including CC standards focused on in the unit for literacy and math.
• Weekly Unit outline which gives weekly goals for each week in the unit in the following subject areas: readers' workshop, shared reading, phonics, writing, guided math workshop, science and social studies
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2019, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!