Have students commemorate their first and last days of 3rd Grade with these fun flip books. The only prep that is needed is to print the pages! Students will love to decorate the pages, answer the questions and include a drawing of themselves. These flip books will prompt them to think about what is lying ahead in the year to come, and also, at the end of the year, reflect on what they take away from their 3rd Grade year.
- On the first day of 3rd Grade I am ...; I feel ...; I want to ...
- Why do you think 3rd Grade will be different from 2nd Grade?
- What are you most excited about learning in 3rd Grade?
- Why do you think 3rd Grade will be GREAT?
- On the last day of 3rd Grade I am ...; I feel ...; I want to ...
- What were some of the new things you learned in 3rd Grade?
- What is your favorite memory of 3rd Grade?
- What are your goals for the summer?
*** PLEASE CONSIDER LEAVING A REVIEW *** You can earn credits to use on future sales. Here's what to do:
Earn TpT Credits for purchases on TpT. You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT. Thing is, you only get the Credits after you Provide Feedback -- both a fair rating and a fair comment -- on the items that you purchase. We will round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases, but there is no need to wait until you have 100 to redeem them. 50 credits is worth $2.50, for example.
How to Redeem TpT Credits
You can keep track of how many credits you have accrued here or on the top of the site after login. When you check out, you will be given the option of applying your TpT Credits to your purchase, thereby discounting your purchase price accordingly.