Students can read, study, research, or watch episodes to note First Americans Regional Differences in a graphic organizer including 5 regions: Northwest, Southwest, Pacific, and Desert. Students can note Native American tribes, food, clothing, housing, and more! This is a comparison of Native Americans before the colonization re-shaped the United States of America. The cultural elements and Geography are an excellent webquest, search through the book, or project base for further activity.
Try my TOP 7 Middle School History Resources in my HaugerHistory TPT Store!
6. Colonial Sales Booth Project Students Sign Up Settlers to the Colonies
5. Free: Geometry Walk: Take Math Outside
4. Sub-Saharan Africa Matching Vocabulary Terms and Extra Detail Test
3. 3 Months of Reflective Journal Writes from History December Winter Prompts
2. Create Your Own Feudal Empire Project Students Create A Middle Ages Country
1. 5 Keys to Winning Speech and Debate for Students by a Debate Chamption
And whether you buy or not, enjoy a free acoustic song, free from me! "Laddering" Unplugged