First Semester of Spanish Love Song
Due: 14 de febrero- This is a great Valentine's Day project
· In groups, prepare a video similar to “First Semester of Spanish Love Song.” You need to use words and phrases that we have learned so far this year, and incorporate them into a song with music. The music can be original or borrowed from other songs, but your lyrics have to be created by you.
· The video must be at least one minute in length.
· Each video must have 2-3 singers who sing to each other. One group member may choose to be the videographer and not appear in the video. However, all group members must participate in writing the lyrics and planning the video.
· You will have four partial class days to work on your video. You may need to plan to meet with your group outside of class.
· Use of simple props and costumes is encouraged.
· Make your video fun and entertaining while using Spanish!
· Which Spanish 1 words and phrases will you use in your video?
· What music will you use?
· What props will you need?
· Who will do the recording?
· Who will do the singing?
· Where will you meet to do the video?
Includes a group project rubric
First Semester of Spanish Video
Hope your students enjoy this project as much as mine!