Aligned with Common Core:
CC.RF.K.3a Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
CC.L.1.2e Spell untaught words phonetically, drawing on phonemic awareness and spelling conventions.
CC.RF.1.2 Demonstrate understanding of spoken words, syllables, and sounds (phonemes).
What is in this Packet:
1. Two FSF letter mats. I am gluing my mats to file folders and making mine file folder games for my Word Work station in my Daily Five Rotation.
2. Twenty-four picture playing cards. The photos are on the front and the word on the back. The consonants in the words are shown in blue and the vowels are in red.
Directions on how to print the document, and how to use this product, tips for printing, etc.
Below are all of my FSF Mats
1. F.S.F. Mat M, A, S, and P
2. F.S.F. Mat N,C,I, and, T
3. F.S.F. Mat O ,F ,H ,and D
4. F.S.F. Mat R, E, B and L
5. F.S.F. Mat K, U, G, and W
6. F.S.F. Mat Y and Z