Also included in
- Do you need easy-to-assign Seesaw digital centers for your Kindergarten classroom? This bundle is full of engaging phonics and math digital activities and printable task cards for kindergarten. It includes fun centers to practice skills like building number sense, adding, subtracting, rhyming, p$55.00$110.00Save $55.00
Save yourself time with this ready to use digital phonics center and task cards set perfect for Halloween. Your kindergarten students will love feeding the pumpkin pictures that match the first sound it asks for. You can use these beginning sound activities in person or for remote learning. This low-prep first sound phonics activity is easy to assign and will keep all of your learners engaged.
This pack includes printables AND a Seesaw activity for remote learners.
- A PDF with 26 printable task cards and a link to a preloaded Seesaw activity
- The Seesaw activity includes 20 activity pages (1 per consonant, except for the letter x)
What do you need?
- You will need a classroom account on Seesaw. You can set up a free account. Then you can assign activities for your students to access and complete digitally.
- Your students will need access to the Seesaw App or website on a device or tablet.
I am an independent seller and I am not an employee of or endorsed by Seesaw.
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders