This comprehensive document contains 50 pages of information that will help teachers to prepare for the first few weeks of Kindergarten (or Prep, Foundation, Pre-Primary or Reception).
- SECTION 1: First Day Activities
- SECTION 2: Fine Motor Activities
- SECTION 3: Colour activities
- SECTION 4: Name Activities
- SECTION 5: Literacy Activities (including a list of recommended books)
- SECTION 6: Numeracy Activities
- SECTION 7: Establishing Expectations
- SECTION 8: Simple Art and Craft ideas
- SECTION 9: Recommended Websites and Resources
A sample timetable is also included, as well as an editable weekly and daily timetable.
I include many activity and resource recommendations in this guide- and let you know who's created them! There are some that have been created by me, and some of them can be found in a bundle to complement this handbook: Starting School Bundle